We want to welcome you to our family.
We invite you to join On The Grid Financial and experience how we put members first! Please take a moment to review our Field of Membership to confirm your eligibility.
- To open a new account, complete the New Member application. To make a change to an existing account, complete the Member Change form. Read each section carefully and type directly into the form. After completing, save the form, print it and mail it to On The Grid Financial along with the information below.
On The Grid Financial
5901A Peachtree Dunwoody Road, Ste 275
Atlanta, GA 30328
- Enclose a minimum of $20.00 to open your account. You can make a check or money order payable to On The Grid Financial.
- $10.00 is your initial share deposit and goes directly into your account.
- The additional $10.00 is a non-refundable membership fee.
- Send us two forms of ID: (1) a legible photocopy of your driver’s license or other US Government-issued photo identification; and (2) a recent utility bill showing your current address. Click here to review the USA Patriot Act Disclosure and learn why we ask for your ID.
- Download and review the following disclosure forms:
We’ll contact you as soon as we receive your application. And we’ll send your membership account information to you via mail or email, once we’ve processed your application.
Upgrade your membership experience for FREE!
Since you probably already bank electronically anyway, CU Power Membership is the perfect option for you. And with the upgrade, you’ll receive our CU Power Checking Account with yields of up to 1.00% APY*—a return you just won’t find anywhere else.
So, bank on your schedule, not ours. Any time. Anywhere. And make money doing it.
APY=Annual Percentage Yield. 1.00% dividend is paid monthly on daily balances between $100 and $1,499. Other dividend tiers apply on daily balances between $1,500 and $24,999 (APY=0.25%) and daily balances over $25,000 (APY=0.10%). Yields effective March 1, 2022. Other terms and conditions apply. Please see our Truth in Savings disclosure for all details. Membership eligibility is required. A $10 Membership Account is required. Rates and terms are subject to change without notice as disclosed in our Truth in Savings disclosure.