Education is key and these calculators are here to help you determine your financial needs and the best options for you. Please note these results are approximate and are intended for your information only. The accuracy of the results is not guaranteed by this institution and is only menat to be an approximate guideline.
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I refinance my home?
- Should I pay discount points?
- Should I make extra payments on my mortgage?
- How much of a down payment should I make on my new home?
- Mortgage Payment Calculator
- Comparing mortgages (i.e. 15, 20, 30 year).
- What is the Loan to Value Ratio of my home?
- How long will it take to become a millionaire?
- How long until I reach my savings goal?
- How much should I save for college?
- How can I save for a big ticket item?
- How much will my CD be worth at maturity?
- How much will I need to save for retirement?
- How much will I receive in Social Security?
- I’m retired, how long will my savings last?
- How much can I save with my 401(k)?
- Compare Roth 401(k) and Traditional 401(k) retirement savings plans.
- How much will inflation affect my retirement?
- How long will it take to pay off my credit card(s)?
- How long will it take to pay off my loan?
- Should I consolidate my debts?
- How will extra payments affect my loan?
- Loan Payment Calculator